Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday!






I love to take photos of everything even though it may be from my iPhone and not the best quality.  I got a visit from the Easter Bunny on Sunday, early in the morning. (which is why I didn't have the energy to get up and get my pro camera set up)  First a trail of nuts led me from my bedroom to my front porch.  What could have left these nuts all over the place? Chip and Dale of course.   Once I got back to my bedroom, smiling of course, I opened the blinds to let the in the morning light.  An easter basket was hanging out side! Yea!  Laying among the Reester egg and Reester Bunny (made by Reese's) was my first Birdhouse!  A great Easter morning!  Later in the day we were visited by Wine Connoisseur Bunny (aka. My cousin Chris Clabough)  I hope your Easter was as fun and eventful as mine! 

No comments: